Nominations for the following awards are accepted every April through June: Distinguished Alumni, Rising Star, Outstanding Faculty Mentor, Junior Faculty for Scholarly Excellence, Wise-Diggs-Berry and Outstanding Staff. Please fill out the form below to nominate individuals for these awards.
Distinguished Alumni criteria for selection:
- Graduated from Oklahoma State’s College of Arts & Sciences (any degree)
- Exceptional career background
- Significant professional recognition (industry/association awards)
- Community involvement and recognition
- Service to the College of Arts & Sciences and Oklahoma State University
- Candidates cannot be inducted posthumously. Self-nominations are discouraged.
Rising Star Award criteria for selection:
- Earned a degree from the College of Arts & Sciences within the past 10 years.
- Achieved professional success, and demonstrated outstanding volunteerism and service to the community.
- Individuals who currently hold elected or appointed state or federal office are not eligible for selection.
- Individuals employed by Oklahoma State University or any of its affiliates such as the OSU Foundation are not eligible for selection.
- Posthumous nominations will not be considered.
- Recipient must be present at the annual awards ceremony to be honored as the Rising Star.